Welcome to Sathya Sai Yokohama Center !
In Sathya Sai
Yokohama Center, all activities are conducted in English & Japanese.
No activities due to the Covid-19 epidemic.
Schedule of Regular Activities
| 10:30am-1:00pm ||Ladies only - Bhajan Practice & Bhajans |
|6:15pm- ||Doors Open |
||Bal Vikas for English Speaking Children (Please contact us for details.) |
|2:00pm-3:30pm ||Bhajan Practice |
2nd, 4th & 5th Sunday
|3:30pm-3:50pm ||Bhajan Practice |
|10:00am-0:00pm ||Narayana Seva: Packing (Please contact us for details.) |
|0:15pm-||Narayana Seva: Delivery (Please contact us for details.)|
- Bhajan Class: Once a month
- Veda Chanting Class: Once a month (irregular)
- Light Meditation: Once a month (on Sunday)
- Please visit our original website for details.
Sri Sathya Sai Prayer Hall,
1st Floor, Maison Du Ora,
24-2 Yamashita-cho, Naka-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa
Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/yNLqXgiub8Q2
5 minutes walk from Nihon-odori Station or
Motomachi-Chukagai Station on the Subway Minatomirai Line. (Behind Kanagawa
- Phone & Fax: 045-640-0370 (6:15pm-6:45pm on Thursdays & 2:00pm-3:30pm on Sundays only)
- Email: saipremalakshmi-mailing●yahoo.co.jp (Replace ● with @. )